Hi! My name is Jerry Simpson, CPT, FAS, owner and head trainer of Ageless Fitness. I’m an avid outdoors person who enjoys fishing, hunting, tennis, running and cycling. In 2008, I completed a 150-mile cycling event to raise money for Multiple Sclerosis and in 2010 I completed a Houston Marathon.
After a long career in corporate agri-food business, I purchased Ageless Fitness- Portland to pursue a long time passion of helping others age actively.
Ageless Fitness is independently owned and operated. We are not a franchise nor part of any corporate chain. We are a traditional small business designed to enrich the community of which we are a part.
My own workouts include functional fitness training 3 times a week, as well as running and cycling to maintain a “toned strong body at 57 years old.
Jerry’s Character Strengths
- Can create systems or procedures to improve functional fitness efficacy.
- Ability to focus on strengths as a way to stimulate personal and group excellence.
- Enjoys the challenge of overcoming obstacles to create a more harmonious environment.
- Values developing close relationships in order to achieve mutually beneficial goals.
- Can stay in the moment with optimistic prospect of what lies ahead for self and others.
- Has faith all things are linked with respect to the mind, body and spirit.